Chiang Mai residents are offered membership for 12, 6 or 3 months. Click here for details
Tourists and visitors may buy temporary membership. For details please follow this link
Terms and conditions apply to full members and temporary members. Please read here
Categories and Cost of Full Membership
|Type|| Description and Cost|
|Premier Membership||Entry to pool and garden during opening hours. Rules for lap swimming sessions apply when Members use the pool before 10:00 a.m. and after 4.30 p.m. Fixed membership subscription:|
12 months – 12,500 Baht
6 months – 8,000 Baht
3 months – 6,000 Baht
|Family Membership||2 parents and 2 children Entry to the garden and pools from 9.30 a.m. until closing time every day. Children must be accompanied to the pool by at least one parent.|
Children may join the lap swim sessions only if they are competent swimmers and able to swim at least 250 meters non-stop.
Annual subscription 15,000 Baht plus 25 Baht per family member per entry.
Price on application for fixed periods of less than one year
Terms and conditions of full membership
- Membership fees are based on one entrance to the pool each day during the period of membership on a non-cumulative basis
- The pool and gardens are open for 355 days of the year. We close for 3 days over the Thai New Year (13-15 April) and for a further 7 days on major Buddhist holidays. These dates vary in accordance with the lunar year and are posted on the club noticeboard. Members may subscribe to our email list and receive an update each December of the following year’s closure schedule as a reminder two or three days before each event.
- Except for the above closures, the pool is open daily from 7:00 am until 7:00 pm 7 days per week with the following caveats:
- Children’s swimming classes take place on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 0900 -1030 in the main pool Members take “pot luck” in finding a lane in which to swim or in finding a quiet place in which to snooze..
- We reserve the right to close the pool for additional swimming classes, occasional private functions, and other events. A Notice giving details of such events will be posted on the bulletin board at least 3 days in advance and members who have provided their current email address will receive notification via their “in-box”
- In exceptional circumstances the pool may be closed without prior warning for unplanned maintenance, emergency repairs, or other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, members will automatically be compensated by extending their renewal dates for each day we are closed.
- During routine cleaning of the pool, swimming is not permitted.
- We open at 1000 hours on 25th December.
- Membership is for the sole use of the individual and is not transferable to another person.
- Continued membership is dependent on following Club regulations; we reserve the right to withdraw membership and refuse entry thereafter to any person who does not follow the rules.
- Club membership does not include automatic entitlement to use of a sun bed. During busy periods members may be requested to vacate a sun bed after 4 hours use. Those with Family membership are requested to use only 2 sun beds when the pool is busy.
- No refund or extensions will be given for time periods when members are, for example, away from Chiang Mai on holiday or business.
- Towels are available for hire at an additional 30 Baht each. During busy periods, a deposit of 200 Baht is required and refunded when the towel is returned in good condition.
- Membership cards must be shown to pool staff on entry and members must sign the daily record sheet.
- Fees are reviewed in July of each year.
Full Text of Pool Rules and Regulations as displayed on the Swimming Club’s Notice Board
Whether you are staying with us a guest, or whether you are a full or temporary member of the Swimming Club, the following terms and conditions for using the swimming pools apply.
Our aim is to provide a relaxed and quiet environment where our members and guests can enjoy swimming, soaking up the sun, reading a book or engaging in other civilized activities. To this end adherence to the following rules and regulations will ensure everyone enjoys their stay.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the pools and gardens, and also reserves the right to eject any person who disregards any of the Swimming Pool Rules and Regulations.
- A responsible adult must accompany each child under 13 years of age. At all times children must be supervised by a parent or responsible guardian, in the ratio of one adult for every two children. The parent or guardian of a child who cannot swim unaided for one width of the main pool must stay in the water with the child in their care. If the child can swim, a parent or guardian should either be in the water with their children or sit next to the pool to ensure children swim in safety and do not unduly disturb other users. Children who are not toilet trained, and incontinent individuals, are not allowed in the pools.
- For safety and insurance reasons, running around and/or aggressively jumping into the pool is not allowed. Racing dives by competent swimmers are permitted but care should be taken to ensure an obstacle-free entry into the water. The main pool is 25m (L) x 16m (W) and 1m (D) at the shallow end, increasing to 1.5m at the deep end. The junior pool is 70 cm deep and the small children’s pool is 30 cm deep. The controls for the fountain in the small pool are not to be tampered with.
- For the safety and comfort of all swimmers no inflatable beds / boats / toys of any kind are allowed in the main pool at any time. In the small pool, parents must diligently supervise the use of such items by their children and ensure the safety of other users.
- No ball games are allowed in the main pool without prior agreement from the management.
- Noisy, unruly, indecent and/or offensive behaviour will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to, screaming, excessive shrieking, shouting, swearing, nudity (including swimming or sunbathing topless for females), drunkenness, expressions or acts of prejudice against other guests on the basis of race, colour, religious creed or sexual orientation. Offenders are liable to be ejected from the premises and banned for life.
- We provide a range of food and drinks at reasonable prices for your enjoyment and convenience. If you consume food and drink brought in from outside (with the exception of bottled drinking water) you will be charged a 100 Baht Picnic Fee for each person in your party.
- The main pool is reserved exclusively for lap swimmers only between 7:00 am – 10:00 am (last entrance 9:15 am) and 4:30 pm – 6:45 pm (last entrance 6:15 pm). Pool gates are locked at 7:00 pm and the car park gate is locked at 7:15 pm. We reserve the right to close the pool, or a section of the pool, for the exclusive use of lap swimmers and/or swimming classes at other times of the day. At all times, swimmers should be aware of others who are using the pool and always give way to lap swimmers.
- Please use the toilets, and shower before entering the pool. Persons suffering from any contagious disease are not allowed to enter the pool. Spitting and/or urinating into the pool are against local by-laws and we reserve the right to expel offenders.
- Members and Guests are required to follow instructions from the pool staff at all times.
The Company will not accept any responsibility for consequences resulting from ignoring these regulations, including, but not limited to, the cost of legal action or medical bills in the event of an accident.
Car parking spaces, when available, are offered free of charge for the first 4 hours. Thereafter a charge of 20 Baht per hour, or part thereof, is payable. Car Parking Fees will be waived on expenditure in excess of 300 Baht on food and drink. Please ask your waiter for a receipt for use on departure.
Please register your car with reception staff on entry. We reserve the right to clamp any unregistered vehicles found in the car park and charge 500 Baht for its removal.
There is no charge for parking motorbikes and bicycles.
All vehicles park inside the grounds at the owner’s risk. The Company accepts no responsibility for damage to, or theft or loss of property from any vehicle parked within the complex.
You are responsible for the safety and security of your personal belongings at all times. Lockers, used at your own risk, are available free of charge when available. During busy times a deposit of 100 Baht is required, refunded when the key is returned to reception.
Lockers must be emptied on departure and may not under any circumstances be used for storage of personal belongings overnight.
4. Lap Swimming 7:00 am – 10:00 am and 4:30 pm – 6:45 pm
During these times, we strictly enforce lane discipline to provide serious swimmers with the opportunity for continuous uninterrupted lap swimming
When demand for this service is high, we reserve the right to group lanes together to provide a continuous swimming circle to accommodate more swimmers or organise swimmers into relay teams.
Early morning lap swimmers, who are not Swimming Club Members, are required to leave the pool by 10:15 am unless they pay the balance of the full Daily Entrance Fee. Members should consult the current terms and conditions for the applicable tariff.
5. Swimming Classes
Members and guests should note regular swimming classes for children are held on Saturday and Sunday mornings in the main pool. We reserve the right to close the pool(s) and/or sections of the gardens for other events. Such events are posted on the notice board 3 days in advance.
6. Use of sun beds
Early arrival guests may not reserve sun beds for friends or relatives who are expected to arrive at a later time. Sun beds are available on the basis of “first come – first served, one person – one bed”.
Please take care when moving sun beds to a different location or adjusting the back rest, and please return your sun bed to its original location and sitting position when you leave.
If a sun bed is not available when you arrive, we have a number of mats for sunbathing on the lawns.
Smoking is allowed in the main pool garden area only. Smokers must use an ashtray and should ensure drifting smoke does not disturb other guests. If swimmers or people lounging by the poolside object to inhaling secondhand smoke, it is expected that smokers will respect the request to extinguish their cigarettes, pipes or cigars
|Smoking in the toilets/shower room is prohibited by law. Please respect the health of our staff by not smoking at the Bar.|
The outside showers are for fresh water showering only – the water is re-cycled for use in the gardens. Shampoo and soap may be used in the toilet and shower block. Please help conserve water resources by using only the water you need.
9. Entrance Fees
Current charges are displayed on the notice board. Please note that entrance fees for both Swimming Club Members and Temporary Guests cover ONE ENTRY per day only. This means that if you leave the premises and return later on the same day, an additional entrance fee will be charged.
Please ask permission before taking photographs of people outside your immediate party. If you take photographs of the pool and upload to the internet on a public forum, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your photographs.